Eau Claire Parks, Recreation and Forestry is a CAPRA Accredited Agency
What is CAPRA Accreditation?
- Assurance and validation of well-administered services in accord with approved professional practices
- Potential for external financial support and cost savings
- External recognition of a quality governmental service
- Improves customer service and quality services
- Ensures accountability to you - the community - and responsiveness to your needs
- Demonstrates our commitment to you - our team, our volunteers, our guests and our community
Benefits to Our Agency
- Public and political recognition
- Increased efficiency and evidence of accountability
- Answers the question, "How are we doing?" through an extensive self evaluation process
- Identifies areas for improvement by comparing an agency against national standards
- Enhances staff teamwork and pride
- Creates an environment for regular review of operations, policies and procedures, and promotes continual improvement.
- Demands written documentation of policies and procedures
Interested in learning more?