- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement Form
*This form must be completed for all events held at Phoenix Park.*
- Phoenix Park Alcohol Request Application
- Groups requesting to have alcohol (of any amount) at their event must complete a Phoenix Park Alcohol Application (above).
- All alcohol consumption or service (sale/distribution) must end at sunset.
- If you are planning to have beer kegs (up to 2) at your event (allowed in Pavilion only), a beer permit application must be completed and returned 10 days prior to your event. Cost $40.
- For more information on Beer Keg permits/policies click here.
Rules and Regulations
- Click here for more information on rental fees.
- Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday and may be scheduled for any time period during normal park hours (4AM-11PM).
- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement form must be completed for exclusive use of the pavilion, amphitheater and/or confluence plaza and must be completed for ALL events held at Phoenix Park.
- Reservation time must include set-up and clean-up time.
- Reservations are for pavilion/amphitheater/confluence plaza only and do not include surrounding areas in the park. The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to schedule other activities or events in the park.
- Parks staff will clean areas as needed an hour before schedule reservations.
- Lighting: Key is required for access to lighting. Keys can be obtained at the Parks & Forestry office at 910 Forest Street.
- Decorating: No tape, nails or other adhesives (tying up decorations is allowed).
- Food/Catering services: User is responsible for making sure vendors protect the ground surfaces and hauls away all waste from food preparation (i.e. grease, oil, food remnants, etc.)
- Political groups, marches or demonstrations need to contact the Police Department (715) 839-4975.
- Music/Amplified Sound must end at sunset. Noise ordinance violations are addressed on a complaint basis. Events in violation may be shut down.
- Inflatables: Groups bringing any type of inflatable to your event need to notify the Parks & Recreation Department prior to the event date.
- Event organizer will be responsible for any damage done to the grass, pavilion, pavers, or any marking on surfaces and disposal of all waste.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A $5 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
- Refunds will only be given when notice for cancellation is received 5 business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be issued due to rain-outs or inclement weather.
- Refunds cannot be issued online, you will need to contact the Parks and Recreation Department. Call 715-839-5032 or email email@example.com.
- Tents with stakes are not permitted without approval from the Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department
- A $30 Utility Locate Fee is charged for any tent (or other structure) with stakes going in to the ground (paid to Parks & Recreation). Additional fees will be assessed if any damage is done to water or electrical lines that are created by tent stakes.
- A $47 Tent Application Fee (paid to the Fire Department) is charged for any tent larger than 250 square feet (Tent Permit Guidelines & Application Form).
- A tent larger than 250 square feet makes your event a special event, however weddings are an exception to this rule (Special Event Application and Process).