|Phoenix Park Information|
4:00 am - 11:00 pm
|Location:|| 330 Riverfront Terrace
Eau Claire, WI
|Rental Information:|| (715) 839-5032
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fax (715) 839-1685
Mail or in Person to:
915 Menomonie Street, Eau Claire
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement Form
*This form must be completed for all events held at Phoenix Park.*
- Phoenix Park Alcohol Request Application
- Groups requesting to have alcohol (of any amount) at their event must complete a Phoenix Park Alcohol Application (above).
- All alcohol consumption or service (sale/distribution) must end at sunset.
- If you are planning to have beer kegs (up to 3) at your event (allowed in Pavilion only), a beer permit application must be completed and returned 10 days prior to your event. Cost $40.00.
Rules and Regulations
- Click here for more information on rental fees.
- Reservations are accepted Monday-Friday and may be scheduled for any time period during normal park hours (4AM-11PM).
- Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement form must be completed for exclusive use of the pavilion/amphitheater/confluence plaza and must be completed for ALL events held at Phoenix Park.
- Reservations are for pavilion/amphitheater/confluence plaza only and do not include surrounding areas in the park. The Parks & Recreation Department reserves the right to schedule other activities or events in the park.
- Park staff will clean areas as needed between 4PM and 5PM.
- Lighting: Key is required for access to lighting.
- Decorating: No tape, nails or other adhesives (tying up decorations is allowed).
- Food/Catering services: User is responsible for making sure vendors protect the ground surfaces and hauls away all waste from food preparation (i.e. grease, oil, food remnants, etc.)
- Political groups, marches or demonstrations need to contact the Police Department (715) 839-4975.
- Amplified Sound, including Music: Must end at sunset. Noise ordinance violations are addressed on a complaint basis. Events in violation may be shut down.
- Inflatables: Groups bringing any type of inflatable to your event needs to notify the Parks & Recreation Department prior to the event date.
- The Phoenix Park Reservation/Agreement form must be signed stating the event will follow stated policies.
- Event organizer will be responsible for any damage done to the grass, pavilion, pavers, or any marking on surfaces and disposal of all waste.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notice of cancellation is required 5 business days prior to your event in order to receive a partial refund.
A $5.00 administrative fee will be deducted for all canceled reservations.
Refunds will not be issued due to rain-outs
- Tents with stakes are not permitted without approval from the Parks & Recreation Director.
- A $29.00 Utility Locate Fee and a $47.00 Tent Application Fee (Fire Dept) are charged for any tent over 250 sq. feet being set up in the park. A representative from your party must meet with a Park Supervisor on site to discuss location of tents no later than one week prior to your event. Additional fees will be assessed if any damage is done to water or electrical lines that are created by tent stakes.
- Tent Permit Guidelines & Application Form
Seats approx. 1,000 people
68 electrical outlets
3 water spigots available
Key required for lighting access
Seats approx. 300+ people