QPR - Suicide Prevention Training (private group training)
- Date: 04/26/2019 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
- Location: Eau Claire City County Health Department, Rm G302
720 2nd Ave
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
- Introduction: CVCT - Community Health Nursing Clinical Class
Return to full list >>
The "CPR" of suicide prevention - Question Persuade Refer (QPR) is an effective strategy to respond to someone who may be at risk or in crisis.
QPR trainees learn to:
- spot the warning signs of suicide
- start a conversation with the person at risk
- assist the person to seek help
- how to make a referral to a professional who can help
For more information or to schedule your own group training please visit our QPR page.