QPR - Suicide Prevention Training (private group training)
- Date: 09/18/2019 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: CVTC Campus-Health Education Center
615 W Clairemont Ave
EAu Claire, Wisconsin 54701
- Introduction: CVTC Campus-Health Education Center, Clairemont Ave
Return to full list >>
The "CPR" of suicide prevention - Question Persuade Refer (QPR) is an effective strategy to respond to someone who may be at risk or in crisis.
QPR trainees learn to:
- spot the warning signs of suicide
- start a conversation with the person at risk
- assist the person to seek help
- how to make a referral to a professional who can help
For more information or to schedule your own group training please visit our QPR page.