City Council Legislative Session
- Date: 05/26/2020 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Council Chamber, City Hall
203 S. Farwell Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
While City Hall offices and meeting rooms remain closed in response to COVID-19, meetings of the City Council are being held virtually through online meeting systems and will be available to the public via Webex using a computer, tablet or smartphone (requires Webex app), or telephone (audio only) using the link or dial-in number.
May 26th City Council Connection Info
Event address for attendees: https://eauclairewi.webex.com/eauclairewi/onstage/g.php?MTID=e289ff28ddf6d34f98a9cc4b80761aaf3
Audio only conference: United States Toll +1-408-418-9388
Access code: 965 139 865
City Council meetings are televised live and can be viewed via:
- Basic Cable Channels 96 and 97.
- Digital Cable Channels 993 and 994.
- Digital TV Tuner Channels 98-13 and 98-14.
- Online streamed live at Valley Media Works.com (click “Programming” then “on demand”).
The meetings are also simulcast on radio station WRFP 101.9 FM.
A Public Meeting Participation Guide that explains how to use the Webex system has been created for members of the public and is available here.