Thank you for your interest in the Public Spirit Fund. The fund currently provides financial assistance for projects that enhance our waterways. The following is a list of projects for future consideration. However, we are open to other ideas and welcome your suggestions for other projects that would enhance and beautify our waterways.
(1) Provide waterfront access at Haymarket Square (Confluence project)
(2) West Riverside Neighborhood: Extend greenway from High Bridge to Madison St. and build viewing niches
(3) Build new trail 600 block Menomonie St.
(4) Improve greenway- Grand Ave. to Lake St. west side of river
(5) Rebuild causeway to Carson Park
(6) Construct an overlook at 5th Ave. in Water St.
(7) Rebuild path from McDonough Park to Dells Pond
(8) Purchase riverfront access between Clairemont Ave. and Short St.
(9) Acquire floodplain land along Otter Creek