Report a Street Lighting Outage

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Non-Functioning Street Lights

Lights Mounted on Wooden Poles

Lights mounted on wooden poles are most commonly found in residential areas and are maintained by Xcel Energy. Report the outage by submitting an Xcel Energy Outdoor Lighting Outage or Repair form or call 1-800-628-2121.

Lights Mounted on Metal Poles

Lights mounted on metal poles are generally found along major arterial and commercial areas and are maintained by the City. Submit the form below to report any outages related to outdoor lighting as well as any traffic signal and parking meter outages or call 715-839-4934.

Traffic Signal, Parking Meter & Outdoor Lighting Outage Form

  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.

Please resolve the captcha.