Traffic Signals & Signage

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Report a Traffic Signal Outage


Regulatory Signs

A written request is required prior to considering installation of a new regulatory sign or modifications to an existing regulatory sign, such as a Stop or Speed Limit sign. Send your request to Leah Ness, PE, PTOE, Deputy City Engineer, City of Eau Claire Engineering Department, PO Box 5148, Eau Claire, WI 54702-5148. Your request will be reviewed once it is received and following consideration may be forwarded on to City Council for action.

Sign Maintenance

Call 715-839-4963 to report any signs in need of repair (knocked down, missing, etc).