WIC new logo banner4

Eau Claire County WIC

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)

To keep all of our participants safe, the WIC Clinic is closed for in person visits. Please call 715-839-5051 to discuss how to receive services.

Due to the uncertainty around the ever evolving COVID-19 issue, some WIC-related misinformation has been spreading on social media.

Get the facts!


WIC provides families with healthy food, nutrition education, breastfeeding support, and access to many other health services. WIC benefits keep families strong and healthy! Babies born on WIC have better birth outcomes and better health later in life.

To enroll with WIC in Eau Claire County, call (715) 839-5051.

Interested in WIC?

WIC Benefits
Apply for WIC

Current WIC Participants

How to use WIC
Apps for WIC Participants
Where to use WIC
Fit Families
WIC Farmers' Market Nutrition Program

Care Beyond WIC

Eau Claire County WIC can connect participants to other programs and resources during pregnancy and while raising young children.

State & Federal WIC Information

Check out the following sites for more information about the WIC program.


No results found.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture 
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

  2. fax: (202) 690-7442; or

  3. email:

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.