The Community Services Department encourages people to skateboard, roller blade and trick bike in safe and appropriate places. A 3,000 square foot plaza is located near the City Trail and Lakeshore Shelter at 900 Broadway Street. The park is free and open to the public.
Skate Park Rules:
- Skateboards, inline skates, and BMX bikes only.
- Proper use of helmets, elbow and wrist pads, and knee pads are highly encouraged and recommended while using this facility.
- Children under the age of ten should have adult supervision at all times.
- Skate/bike at your own risk. This facility will not be supervised and the City assumes no liability for injuries sustained while using this facility.
- No more than one person on a skateboard or BMX bike at a time.
- The use of tobacco, drugs, alcohol, profanity, and/or abusive language/behavior is prohibited.
- No foods, drinks, or glass containers allowed on the skate plaza surface.
- Please report any damaged components to the Parks Division (715-839-5039).
- Damage, graffiti, or vandalism may result in temporary closure of the plaza.
- Open hours are sunrise to sunset, seven days per week.
- The City of Eau Claire reserves the right to evict those who fail to abide by any of these rules.