Street Improvement Petition

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A Street Improvement Petition (pdf) signed by adjacent property owners is one of the tools used to prioritize the City's proposed construction program. Completed forms may be returned to the City Clerk.

Pick up the form in person by visiting the Engineering office or call us at 715-839-4934 to have it mailed.

Forms returned by October 1st will be included in the Report of the City Engineer for next year. 

What happens after I turn in the completed form?