Click photo above for aerial video of Fairfax Park facility.
Fairfax Pool is a municipally run, 600,000 gallon aquatic facility with a leisure pool, 50 yard competition area, diving well, 3 story waterslide, play feature, bathhouse, playground, concession stand, and frisbee golf.
2019 Daily Rates
- Daily Admission | Lap Swim | Water Aerobics: $4.50
- Group Rate (15+): $4.00/person
- Toddler/Infant (2 years & Under): FREE
- Season Passes available!
2019 Preseason Sale!
10% Off - All youth, adult and family passes - Plus a free Super Pass now through May 22nd. Buy your season passes online!
Preseason Sale Rates:
Resident-Family 3: $117*+
Non-Resident-Family 3: $171*+
Additional Family Member: $5
Regular Pass Rates (May 23, 2019 - August 30, 2019)
+Only family members residing at the same address can be included on a family pass. Pass rates are for three (3) family members; there is a $5/person charge for additional family members. (Maximum of 2 adults)
Super Passes Are Back Again In 2019!
*The Super Pass is 10 free admissions for use at Menomonie, Chippewa Falls, or Fairfax Pools. Limit 1 per family. Super Passes available for free with the purchase of any Family Membership purchased by May 22, 2019. Super passes are are not issued or sold once the pool opens. Sorry, no replacements.
- Or, visit the Recreation Administrative Office at 915 Menomonie Street to purchase passes in person.
- Open 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- You can also mail/fax the form: 2019 Form.
Eau Claire Parks and Recreation offers a scholarship program for families experiencing low-income who live within the Eau Claire City limits. Area businesses and community groups in Eau Claire support our scholarship program for families experiencing low-income. Scholarship applies to youth programs and youth/family pool passes only. Scholarship Program.
Save your key tags from this past summer and use them again with your 2019 membership purchase!
June 28, July 26, and August 23
On the second Friday of each month, Fairfax Pool season pass holders will receive a free gift. Patron must show season pass to receive benefits.
Pool Opens May 25th, 2019!
- Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Monday - Friday (6 lanes) 9:30 AM - 11:15 AM
- Monday - Friday (2 lanes) 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday (2 lanes) 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Deep Water Aerobics
- Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Monday & Wednesday 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Shallow Water Aerobics
- Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Pool closed June 29th & 30th for a scheduled swim meet.
2019 City Bus Schedule
Available every Tuesday and Thursday, June 6 - August 29 (No buses July 4th.)
In partnership with Eau Claire Transit, the City bus will transport children and parents to the Fairfax Park Municipal Swimming Pool for free. All visitors pay the general admission fee or use their season pass to enter the pool.
- Children 8 years or younger, must be accompanied by a responsible supervisor at least 13 years of age in order to be admitted.
- Infants & toddlers who are not yet toilet trained are required to wear swim diapers when swimming at Fairfax Pool.
- Groups must have at least 1 adult for every 10 children in order to receive a discounted rate.
- The Recreation Division reserves the right to close the pool in the event of inclement weather or if fewer than 25 patrons are using the facility.
Rental Hours (May 25-27, June 1 - August 30):
Monday - Friday | Noon - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday |Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Cost Per Person: $4.00
Season pass holders: Free
Hourly fee for the pavilion: $12.00/hour
Fairfax Pool Reservations must be placed at the Eau Claire Recreation Office.
Office can be found at 915 Menomonie Street.
Open on Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Reservations are not accepted online or at Fairfax Pool.
Ideal for birthday parties, family picnics, meetings, or just securing a shady place for your group to hang out. For groups of up to 30 people. Bring in your own food or let us do the cooking for you.
Exclusive Use Rentals
Ideal for company picnics, family reunions, church outings, scout outings, and sports team parties. For groups ranging in size from 15-1,000 people! Bring in your own food or we can open the concession stand upon request.
Saturday & Sunday 6:00PM - 8:00PM
(June 1 - August 25)
Monday - Friday 7:00PM - 8:45PM
(June 3 - August 9)
150 people or less $275
151-300 people $350
301 people or more $425
Fairfax Pool Information
The pool has constant activity daily from 6:00am until 8:00pm.
Fairfax Pool is a 600,000 gallon aquatic facility with a leisure pool, 50 yard competition area, diving well, three-story waterslide, kids play feature and a bathhouse. Fairfax Pool is open from late May through August and attracts nearly 70,000 visitors each summer who enjoy various aquatic activities.
Fairfax also hosts the annual YMCA swim meet in late June which attracts thousands of fans and swimmers.
Fairfax Pool is a municipally run aquatic facility and as such, a major goal of the Eau Claire City Council is to make sure Fairfax Pool remains affordable to all Eau Claire residents. In an effort to allow all citizens of Eau Claire to have a safe place to swim.
We offer a scholarship program for low-income families to obtain a season pass for 25% of the regular fee. In order to best serve our community, funds need to be raised so all families who apply can receive a scholarship pass for the summer.
Please note that all revenue from the advertising opportunities listed below will be put towards the Family/Youth Pool Pass Scholarship program.