- Groups requesting to have alcohol (of any amount) at their event must complete an Alcohol Request Application.
- All alcohol consumption or service (sale/distribution) must end at sunset.
- If you are planning to have beer kegs (up to 2) at your event (allowed in Pavilion only), the Alcohol Request Application must be completed and returned 10 days prior to your event. Cost $40.
- For more information on Beer Keg policies click here.
Rules and Regulations
- Click here for more information on rental fees.
- Parks are available for reservation 7 days a week from 4:00am-11:00pm.
- Parks staff will clean areas as needed an hour before schedule reservations.
- Key is required for access to lighting and to the gates at the pavilion. Keys can be picked up at the Recreation office at 915 Menomonie Street Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm. A $25 refundable deposit applies at the time of pick-up.
- Decorating: No tape, nails or other adhesives (tying up decorations is allowed).
- Food/Catering services: User is responsible for making sure vendors protect the ground surfaces and hauls away all waste from food preparation (i.e. grease, oil, food remnants, etc.)
- Political groups, marches or demonstrations need to contact the Police Department (715) 839-4975.
- Music/Amplified Sound must end at sunset. Noise ordinance violations are addressed on a complaint basis. Events in violation may be shut down.
- Inflatables: Groups bringing any type of inflatable to your event need to notify the Parks & Recreation Division prior to the event date.
- Event organizer will be responsible for any damage done to the grass, pavilion, pavers, or any marking on surfaces and disposal of all waste.
Cancellations and Refunds
- A $7 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
- Refunds will only be given when notice for cancellation is received 5 business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather.