- Pavilion reservations are available seven days a week during park hours (4:00 AM - 11:00 PM)
- Reservations are hourly.
- You will be charged for a maximum of 8 hours. If reserving a pavilion/shelter for more than 8 hours, please call 715-839-4649 or email Community Services.
- Reservations are accepted online, or in person Monday through Friday at 910 Forest Street, Eau Claire, WI 54703.
- Parks staff will clean pavilions as needed an hour before scheduled reservations.
- Pavilion reservations must be completed for exclusive use of pavilions.
- Reservation time should include set-up and clean-up time.
- Reservations are for pavilions/shelters only and do not include surrounding areas in the park.
- The Parks and Recreation Division reserves the right to schedule other activities or events in the park.
- Decorating: No tape, nails or other adhesives (tying up decorations is allowed).
- Food/Catering services: User is responsible for making sure vendors protect the ground surfaces and hauls away all waste from food preparation (i.e. grease, oil, food remnants, etc.)
- Political groups, marches or demonstrations need to contact the Police Department (715) 839-4975.
- Music/Amplified Sound must end at sunset in Phoenix Park. Noise ordinance violations are addressed on a complaint basis. Events in violation may be shut down.
- Tents and inflatables with stakes are not permitted without approval from the Parks and Recreation Division.
- A $30 utility locate fee is charged. (Additional fees will be assessed if any damage is done to water or electrical lines that are created by tent stakes.)
- A $52 Tent Application Fee (paid to the Fire Department) is charged for any tent larger than 250 square feet. Please call 715-839-4649 or email Community Services.
- A tent larger than 250 square feet require a special event permit. (Weddings are an exception to this rule.)
- Please call 715-839-4649 or email Community Services for further information about tents.
- A $7 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancelled reservations.
- Refunds given when notice is received 5 business days prior to the event.
- Refunds will not be issued due to rain-outs or inclement weather.
- For refund, call 715-839-4649 or email Community Services.
Below are the facilities that require a key for access. These should be picked up at our Parks Office the week of your event. Pick up at 910 Forest Street, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Carson Birch Pavilion (gate only)
- Owen Park (bandshell/electrical)
- Phoenix Park (lights/electrical/gate)
- Rod & Gun Pavilion (gate only)
- Shelters (door)
- Boyd, Cameron, Demmler, Grover Heights, Kessler, Lakeshore, Manz, Mitscher, Newell, North Riverfronts, Oakwood Hills, Pinehurst, Putnam Heights, Roosevelt, Sam Davey, and Sundet
Alcohol Policies - click here
Fire Pit Policies
- Cooking flames allowed only in the grills provided by the city.
- Igniting or maintaining a fire or open flame is not allowed except if fully contained in metal grills in picnic areas or fire rings installed by the City. (ordinance 9.76.110)