Register for classes and activities online here!
It's quick and easy:
- Browse a list of class and activity options in our Prime Times catalog.
- Review program details.
- Register and submit your payment online. You'll receive immediate confirmation via e-mail.
Important Dates and Information
- Registration is open and ongoing!
- Registration open and ongoing!
Register for activities online here!
- or, paper form (mail/fax use only)
- Print, complete, and return: Activity Registration Form
- or, in person at 915 Menomonie Street (Hobbs Ice Arena)
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Eau Claire Parks and Recreation offers a scholarship program for low-income families who live in the Eau Claire City limits. Area businesses and community groups support the program. Scholarships apply to youth programs and youth/family pool passes only. Scholarship Program.
Prior to registering, view our refund, cancellation and other policies.